Below you will find our General Terms and Conditions. These always apply when you use or place an order through our Website. The General Terms and Conditions contain important information for you as a buyer. So read this carefully. We also recommend that you save or print these terms and conditions so that you can read them again at a later time.
- Project Held: established in Harderwijk and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under registration number 50281658, trading under the name Project Held.
- Website: the website of Project Held, which can be consulted via Projectheld.nl and all associated subdomains.
- Customer: the natural person who, not acting in the exercise of a profession or business, enters into an Agreement with Project Held and / or who has registered on the Website.
- Agreement: any arrangement or agreement between Project Held and Client, of which agreement the General Terms and Conditions form an integral part.
- General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions.
- Applicability of General Terms and ConditionsGeneral Terms and Conditions apply to
- Theall offers, Agreements and deliveries of Project Held, unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing.
- If the Client includes provisions or conditions in his order, confirmation or communication containing acceptance that deviate from or do not appear in the General Terms and Conditions, these are only binding for Project Held if and insofar as they have been explicitly accepted by Project Held in writing.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, those conditions also apply, but in the event of conflicting conditions, the Customer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
- Prices and information
- All prices stated on the Website and in other materials originating from Project Held include VAT and, unless stated otherwise on the Website, other levies imposed by the government.
- If shipping costs are charged, this will be clearly stated in time for the conclusion of the Agreement. In addition, these costs will be shown separately in the ordering process.
- The content of the Website has been compiled with the greatest care. However, Project Held cannot guarantee that all information on the Website is correct and complete at all times. All prices and other information on the Website and in other materials originating from Project Held are therefore subject to obvious programming and typing errors.
- Project Held cannot be held responsible for (color) deviations as a result of screen quality.
- Establishment of the Agreement
- The Agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the Client of Project Held's offer and compliance with the conditions set by Project Held.
- If the Client has accepted the offer electronically, Project Held will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the Customer has the option to terminate the Agreement.
- If it appears that incorrect information has been provided by the Client when accepting or otherwise entering into the Agreement, Project Held has the right to fulfill its obligation only after the correct information has been received.
- Project Held can inform itself within legal frameworks whether the Client can meet its payment obligations, but also of all facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the Agreement. If, on the basis of this investigation, Project Held has good reasons not to enter into the Agreement, it is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions, such as prepayment, to the execution.
- In order to make optimal use of the Website, the Customer can register via the registration form / the account login option on the Website.
- During the registration procedure, the Customer chooses a username and password with which he can log in to the Website after registration. The customer is responsible for choosing a sufficiently reliable password.
- Customer must keep his login details, username and password strictly confidential. Project Held is not liable for misuse of the login details and may always assume that a Customer who registers on the Website is actually that Customer. Everything that happens via the account of the Client is the responsibility and risk of the Client.
- If the Client knows or suspects that his login details have fallen into the hands of unauthorized persons, he must change his password as soon as possible and / or notify Project Held thereof, so that Project Held can take appropriate measures.
- Implementation of the Agreement
- As soon as the order has been received by Project Held, Project Held will send the products as soon as possible with due observance of the provisions of paragraph 3 of this Article.
- Project Held is entitled to engage third parties in the performance of the obligations arising from the Agreement.
- The website clearly describes how delivery will take place and within what period the products will be delivered in good time before the Agreement is concluded. If no delivery period has been agreed or stated, products will in any case be delivered within 30 days.
- If Project Held is unable to deliver the products within the agreed term, it will notify the Client accordingly. In that case, the Customer can agree to a new delivery date or he will be given the option to dissolve the Agreement free of charge.
- Project Held advises the Client to inspect the delivered products and to report any defects found within a reasonable time, preferably in writing. See further the Article on warranty and conformity.
- As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk with regard to these products will transfer to the Customer. If explicitly agreed otherwise, the risk will transfer to the Client earlier. If the Customer decides to collect the products, the risk will pass upon transfer of the products.
- Project Held is entitled to deliver a similar product of similar quality as the ordered product, if the ordered is no longer available. The Customer is then entitled to dissolve the Agreement free of charge and to return the product free of charge.
- Right of withdrawal
- This article only applies to the Customer being a natural person who is not acting in the exercise of his profession or business.
- The Client has the right to dissolve the distance contract with Project Held within 14 days after receipt of the product, without stating reasons, free of charge.
- The period starts on the day after the Customer, or a third party designated by him in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
- if the Customer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the Customer, or a by the third party appointed to him has received the last product;
- if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the Customer, or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last part;
- in the case of Agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
- The customer must bear the return costs himself, if these costs are higher than the regular postal rate, Project Held will provide an estimate of these costs. The shipping costs incurred by the Customer when purchasing the product are not included in the costs for the return and remain for the Customer's own account.
- Within the withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1, the Customer will handle the product and packaging with care. The customer will only open the packaging and only use the product insofar as this is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and operation of products. The basic principle here is that this inspection may not go further than the Customer could in a physical store.
- The customer is only liable for the depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in the previous paragraph.
- The Client can dissolve the Agreement in accordance with the term set in paragraph 1 of this Article by sending the model withdrawal form (digitally) to Project Held, or by informing Project Held in another unambiguous manner that he is not making the purchase. Project Held will confirm receipt of that notification in the event of a digital notification. After dissolution, the Customer has 14 days to return the product. It is also possible to return the product immediately within the reflection period specified in paragraph 1 of this Article, provided that the model withdrawal form or other unambiguous statement for withdrawal is enclosed.
Products can be returned to:
Project Held, Godfried Bomanshof 5, 1613 MG Grootebroek
- Amounts already paid (in advance) by the Client will be refunded to the Client as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after termination of the Agreement in the same way as that order has paid. If the Client has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, Project Held does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method. Unless Project Held offers to collect the product itself, Project Held may wait with reimbursement until Project Held has received the product or until Customer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
- Information about whether or not the right of withdrawal is applicable and any desired procedure will be clearly stated on the Website in good time before the Agreement is concluded.
- Payment The
- Client must make payments to Project Held in accordance with the payment methods indicated in the order procedure and possibly on the Website. Project Held is free in the choice of offering payment methods and these may also change from time to time. In case of payment after delivery, the Client has a payment term of 14 days, starting on the day after delivery.
- Guarantee and conformity
- This article only applies if there is a Client who is not acting in the exercise of his profession or business. If Project Held provides a separate warranty on the products, this applies, without prejudice to the aforesaid, for all types of Customers.
- Project Held guarantees that the products comply with the Agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions and / or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the Agreement. If specifically agreed, Project Held also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- If the delivered product does not comply with the Agreement, the Client must notify Project Held within a reasonable period of time after he has discovered the defect.
- If Project Held considers the complaint to be well-founded, the relevant products will be repaired, replaced or reimbursed after consultation with the Client. The maximum compensation is, with due observance of the Article regarding liability, equal to the price paid by the Customer for the product.
- Complaints procedure
- If the Client has a complaint about a product (in accordance with the Article on warranty and conformity) and / or about other aspects of Project Held's services, he can submit a complaint to Project Held by telephone, e-mail or post. See the contact details at the bottom of the General Terms and Conditions.
- Project Held will provide the Client with a response to his complaint as soon as possible, but in any case within 2 days after receipt of the complaint. If it is not yet possible to provide a substantive or definitive response, Project Held will confirm the complaint within 2 days of receipt of the complaint and indicate the term within which it expects to provide a substantive or definitive response to the complaint. complaint from Customer.
- A customer who does not act in the exercise of his profession or business can also submit a complaint via the European dispute resolution platform, which can be reached via http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
- Personal data
- Project Held processes the personal data of the Client in accordance with the privacy statement. This can be found here: https://projectheld.nl/alvoorwaarden-voorwaarden/
- Final stipulations
- The Agreement is subject to Dutch law.
- Insofar as not dictated otherwise by mandatory law, all disputes that may arise as a result of the Agreement will be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district where Project Held is located.
- If a provision in these General Terms and Conditions proves to be invalid, this will not affect the validity of the entire General Terms and Conditions. In that case, the parties will determine (a) new provision (s) as a replacement, thus giving shape to the intention of the original provision as much as legally possible.
- In these General Terms and Conditions, "in writing" also includes communication by e-mail and fax, provided that the identity of the sender and the integrity of the e-mail are sufficiently established.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments after reading these General Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us in writing or by e-mail.
PO box 217
Phone: +31 (0)341424785
Chamber of Commerce number: 50281658